|Counseling Fees:||Session Length:
- Check – Make all checks payable to my supervisor Leah Preston.
- Credit/Debit Card (MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express)
*Fees may be reduced based upon your financial circumstance. Please feel free to discuss what is most affordable, and I will do my best to work with you. Don’t hesitate to ask, because you deserve to get the help that you are seeking.
I do not accept insurance for several reasons:
- If you use insurance, your therapist MUST give you a diagnosis. This diagnosis may follow you and label you with a pre-existing condition. When you apply for insurance – medical, disability, or life insurance – your diagnosis will be a factor in determining your acceptance and your rate.
- Health insurance companies choose your therapist for you. I believe that individuals should be able to choose the person that they feel most comfortable with.
- Your time and treatment is controlled by an insurance company. An insurance company can determine how many sessions are deemed necessary. When you pay out of pocket, YOU decide how often and how long you need to go and when you’re finished.
If you prefer to keep your health information private and in your own control, then talk to me about your rate options.
If you need to cancel or reschedule an appointment, please give 24 hours notice. Appointments that were not cancelled within 24 hours notice will be subject to a charge at the full rate that must be paid before additional sessions are scheduled. When emergent circumstances arise, exceptions may be made.